Eczema around eyes home remediesNatural oils like grape seed oil and coconut oil are effective natural remedies to help heal eczema around the eyes. Some oils like those from olives are heavy and won’t rub in as well, but grape.
Eczema Around Eyes Home Remedies
Top 4 Natural Remedies for Eczema around the eyes
- Coconut Oil. Coconut Oil can be a great natural remedy for Eczema as it is moisturizing, nourishing and relieves itching.
- Tea Tree Oil. Another great oil! Tea tree oil decreases the itchy/dry feeling experienced with Eczema. When used regularly, it can tend to reduce the swelling dramatically.
- Oatmeal. This is the ultimate home remedy! Who would’ve thought oatmeal? Oatmeal has the ability to soak up excess oil and help eliminate dead skin cells.
- Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is great to use as it is very gentle on the skin. It is known to give hydration around the eyes and even carries anti-inflammatory properties.
What should you look for in an eczema cream?
- CeraVe Moisturizing Cream. This cream includes both of Dr.
- The Honest Company Soothing Therapy Eczema Cream.
- Cleure Body Lotion.
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar AP+ Lotion.
- Cetaphil Baby Eczema Calming Lotion.
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream.
- Vaseline Healing Jelly.
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment.
- Vanicream Moisturizing Cream.
- Vanicream Moisturizing Ointment.